We welcome you and your family to Temple Beth El’s Education programs for 5779. We have a wonderful program for you and your family, and hope you will take full advantage of these opportunities:
- Grades PreK-9 Religious School
- Grade 10 Confirmation
(1) Snack is provided from 10:30-11:00 am following religious school, made possible by sponsorship of our families.
This is an opportunity for parents to interact with faculty and other congregation members, and to hear about their student’s day at school.
Please consider sponsoring one or two lunches during the year.
4 Levels, Aleph through Dalet, Hebrew Classes, Sundays 11:00 am – 12:30 pm
- Junior & Senior Youth Groups
- Madrichim (Guides/TAs) for 11th and 12th grade students
- Programs are designed and scheduled so Religious School parents can attend with their children.
- Classes offered on Thursday evenings and Sunday afternoons
- Saturday morning Torah study
Please take a look at our Religious School and Adult Education pages on this web site for more details. Thank you.
Rabbi Suzanne Singer and the TBE Education Committee, Regina Richards and Martha Miller, Co-Chairs